Friday, March 21, 2008

Dear Canon Customer...

"Due to the lack of essential components at our repair facility, and in order to expedite your repair, we have exchanged your original equipment with a new or factory reconditioned model of equal or greater value."
Oh, wow... I've been upgraded from an S1 IS to an S5 - SWEET! It's going to be a lot of fun playing with my new toy... I've already been taking some pics. Here's one of the new mannequin head I bought on eBay to display my hats:While I was updating my projects on Ravelry, I noticed that I hadn't ever taken a picture of this hat... It was pre-blog - One of the first things I knit after picking up S&B: The Knitter's Handbook and resdiscovering knitting as a hobby. Who knew I'd become such a fanatic, addicted, obsessed? If you haven't found your inner knitter yet, it's a slippery slope my friends.

Here are a couple of better photos of the Rasta:




And here's how far I am on Evelyn's Easter Bonnet with only two days to go...Will Mama finish this up before Easter Sunday? Will she run out of yarn? Will her baby girl be bonnet-less, or will she stoop to digging out last year's last-minute project? Stay tuned for the next episode of... The Procrastinator.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What a great way to get a new camera! That would be fun.
On the hat: I love the colors and if you don't run out of yarn, I'd bet you'll finish! :)