Today I took some pics of Evelyn wearing a gorgeous cardigan I received from Donna at one of my baby showers...
It seems that the only way I can get her to sit still these days is to put food in front of her! I'm so pleased she's able to wear this now - it's a perfect spring jacket, warm and lightweight. Here's one of the back...
I just love how those cables provide the shaping at the waist - so cute! See how Evelyn curls her toes under like that? My sister used to do that... :)
Wow, Jamie must be having an exhausting week too... I just found him zonked out on the couch!
Does this mean I can still call him my "baby boy" a bit longer?


2 comments:
my baby boy is 23 years old this year, he will always be your baby boy. enjoy him while he will let you, i love your daughters sweater.
lynn
Hi, Katie:
If I call Blake at 27 years old my baby boy, you can call Jamie, only 3, your baby boy. yes?
btw, tell Donna I admired her lavender coat on Evelyn last weekend. It is adorable. But then maybe it's just the adorable child wearing i† that makes it so "wondy."
Love, Mum
Post a Comment