Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sweet & Tiny

I'm still working on the baby bolero, but since it's starting to come together I thought a progress pic was in order... I decided to put Jamie's pacifier in there so you could see how tiny it is. It's sized for a newborn, and here's what it's supposed to look like when finished... Aren't they the sweetest pictures? This pattern was the reason I bought the book. The caption there says that the little eyelet pattern is thought in Eastern folklore to give luck and protection to the wearer. Doesn't that just make you want to knit one?
I'm starting to really look like I'm pregnant - and not just getting a bit chubby. My parents were down here visiting over the weekend and my mum shot a nice photo of my dad and I before we all headed out to lunch... As you can see, it was a gorgeous day. We ate at an English pub and browsed some antique shops until it was time for the kids to take a nap. It was quite a relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

No comments: