Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Long Enough?

I can't tell you how many times I've measured this thing, but the shrug is finally the required 17.5 inches before I start the other ribbing section...I'm glad because it's getting too big to shove in my purse! Tonight I'm off to the Valley Spinners guild with this...
Can you believe this BFL roving was dyed by a 7-year-old? It's gorgeous! I found it at Sarah's Etsy shop (www.theytoldmesew.etsy.com) and I really think you should visit her site because she's giving 50% of her sales in April to her friend "Black Ethel Cash" who was in a car accident recently and is a single mama with 3 kids. That's one of the things I think absolutely rocks about being part of the fiber arts community - It's all about sharing the love. She's also offering free shipping for orders over $50 and is selling raffle tickets for some awesome fiber. I got my purchase within a few days of ordering and she does ship both domestic and internationally - Go check it out!

1 comment:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Such a talented 7yr old. Looking forward to seeing the results when you have been to Valley Spinners and spun it.