Yes, it seems I haven't finished anything in months and here I have two FOs!
Evelyn's skirt is done - too bad I'll have to wait until she's Jamie's age before it will fit her. This was a very fun knit - the butterfly stitch is easier than it looks and it was wasn't too difficult to put in the elastic waistband either! The pattern is here, and was written for a small adult but my gauge was tight and I was using smaller needles with thinner yarn so I knew this one was not going to be for me. I still have lots more of this yarn however, so I might be able to make a bigger one! (Wouldn't that be cute... matching skirts. I don't know about that one.) It is adorable though.
Here is the other project I finished - this one was fast; I started and finished in a day.
I forget what book this was out of, it was one borrowed from a friend. It's a lace bonnet that is too small for Evelyn but was a good way to use up some of that Pima Tencel left over from her dress. I'll probably sell it at the craft bazaar one of our local churches is having in mid-November.
Here is the other project I finished - this one was fast; I started and finished in a day.
I've been crazy busy with everything - school, watching Kyla, MOPS, knitting and publicity for the bazaar... But I'll try and keep the posts coming. In the meantime here are some cute pics of the kids to keep the grandparents happy. :)
Nathan at Brick-Con - the Lego Convention in Seattle.
The boys being goofy at the Children's Museum.
Jamie with his preschool friends.
Evelyn practicing walking with shoes on. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment