Monday, September 10, 2007

First Steps

It was Jamie's first day of preschool today... He had so much fun, and kept talking about his day in "ski school" which is how he pronounces it. :)
And while I was waiting for his class to be let out for the day, Evelyn started walking! She was getting a bit too wiggly in the stroller and Kyla (the baby girl I'm a caregiver to) was sleeping. Anyway I put Evelyn down on her feet and she took 4 steps towards me like it was nothing at all! My friend, Naomi was nearby and offered to take some pics:

I was so excited I didn't even notice she was missing a sock!

1 comment:

KnitMoka said...

Jamie looks darling in his 'ski school clothes! How fun.

Tell all your darlin's hello and contgrats on their first steps! I know we hear it all the time, but I can't believe how fast it goes.

~M
Oh, and very sorry to hear about your weaving.