My 8-month-old is mobile and I'm having trouble catching up with her...

Evelyn's crawling all over, pulling herself up on everything, and I even found her on the 1st stair step yesterday - Yikes! Neither of my boys crawled until at least 10 months so I thought I had a bit more time to baby-proof again... Now, I'm constantly following her around, picking up small objects that the boys have left laying around, moving papers that I left on the coffee table, trying to think ahead to where she might go next. It's exhausting, but I'm so proud of her! She's exploring and discovering new things all the time, and I can see her putting things together in her mind. We have one of those toy xylophones, and she's already figured out that the little attached wand is for hitting the bars to make noise. She's definitely more vocal now too, and will open her mouth and "Aaaah" when I sing to her. It's so cute! I love seeing these little leaps in development - Jamie is grumpy though because she keeps getting too close to his toys.
"Oh no, Baby can't!"
Wanna bet?
1 comment:
Your little one is so cute! It is amazing how they get the reach of a super hero when they start moving!
Also wanted to congratulate you on your progress in WW - your dress looks great on you!
Post a Comment