It has been really helpful to actually go to the meetings - Last time I did WW, I just did the program by myself and I did well for awhile. But then I hit a plateau and ended up quitting because I didn't have the support or strategies to keep moving forward. Also, my friend Glynis is going with me which makes it more fun and easier to stay on program - especially when I know she's going to be at most of the social get-togethers I go to. :)
Also, I thought it would be hard to stick to the points while eating only natural foods (we buy mostly organic,) but that has been pretty easy because usually those foods have higher fiber content and reasonably low amounts of sugar anyway. I've been eating better than ever, and this is the lightest weight I've been in at least 6 years - Hooray!


4 comments:
Katie,
You look great - congrats!!!
Kerri
Wow, looking good!!
Katie,
Great job!! How did you do on your trip to Victoria? I went but the rain was harsh on Sun.morning.
Keli
Wow, you look great!
Post a Comment