Wednesday, January 03, 2007

If It's Not Raining...

I was going to do a workout video after taking Nathan to preschool, but this afternoon it wasn't raining and I decided to take a walk instead.
I love the Pacific Northwest... Even the grey days have beauty. Evelyn took a pacifier for once...
Look at that concentration - she really worked hard to keep that thing in her mouth! Jamie was in the mood for discovery which meant it was slow-going.
But we did spend an hour and a half outside with the crisp fresh air, and I'm sure I was able to get some exercise during that time. :) I think the best part about it though was that Jamie got to have Mama all to himself for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting out there and getting a walk! I love being in the outdoors during all times of year and I think we live in a great area for it. Love your hat by the way--it looks warm and soft. :-)You have such cute kids and they're so photogenic. I need to start taking more pics of my own sweet boy. :-)

Monique said...

Jackson starts school this year. And one of the things I am really looking forward to is that Danny will now have Mommy and Dan time. He never got that like Jack did before Dan came along.

Your kids are the cutest! And I LOVE Evelyn's name.

FYRKRKR said...

Good for you for getting out! Not only exercise and together time, but that great outdoor air!
I LOVE your hat! Tell me you made it and give me DETAILS!!!