On Saturday we went to Craven Farm with Phil's brother, Blake. Jamie, Evelyn, Blake, and I enjoyed some kettle corn, hot apple cider, and hung out around the kiddie toys...
... while Phil and Nathan got lost "esploring" the corn maze.
Then Uncle Blake gave the boys a wheelbarrow ride out to the pumpkin patch.

It was a gorgeous October day, and not too cold. Last night it got down to 22 degrees F, so I hope it warms up a bit since Phil's going to take the boys around the neighborhood to trick or treat. I'll be sure to get some pics of their costumes before they go out.
Evelyn's growing... How can I tell? Because she almost fits into this cute 3-6M ladybug sleeper already - perfect timing!
This was a gift from Wendy, who just had her first baby a few days ago... Logan James - Congratulations, Wendy and Kevin! Congrats also go out to my friend Lisa, whose 2nd baby girl Lauren Elizabeth was born on the 20th!


No comments:
Post a Comment