I went to Yarn Yoga last night not knowing they were throwing me a surprise baby shower - I walked in all ready to work on Anouk and my knitting friends all yelled "Surprise!" I couldn't believe it - It was so wonderfully exciting that they had put together such a special event for my baby. There was cake and punch, ice cream, and of course, presents!
Isn't that just so sweet? And you won't believe some of the beautiful handmade gifts I received...
Judy and Margie knit a couple of super soft baby blankets, and Gabi gave me the cutest crocheted sock monkey hat... I think I recognize that from the Happy Hooker. :)
Tandy crocheted this adorable flower dress with matching shoes!
The pink bobble sweater is from my cheeky friend, Monika and the gorgeous cabled hoodie is from our sweet Yarn Yoga coordinator, Donna.I also received a few very cute store-bought outfits including shoes and socks, some washcloths, and a set of cloth diapers with sewn ribbons on them - so nice! I was completely overwhelmed.
And as if all that yarny goodness wasn't enough, I came home to find that my Aunt Nancy had sent me yet another handknit set - a beautiful baby shrug and matching booties...
Wow, have I got some thank you cards to write!!!



3 comments:
That is so cool!!! How nice of them to do that all sneakily for you.
yarn yoga in redmond ben franklin?
Nope, Monroe
Post a Comment