Friday, June 16, 2006

Delayed by Weather

Ugh. We had to postpone our landscaping project because of the relentless rain. Phil did an awesome job carving out our hillside, but the weather has made laying the drainage and wall near impossible because of all the mud!Yuck. Next week is supposed to be better - let's hope so! I can't wait to plant some trees in there so they can soak up some of that moisture.

Meanwhile, the boys are enjoying their new room.


The wallpaper planets were a big hit! Our friends gave us another toddler bed, so we decided to wait on getting a set of bunk beds for now. It took a few nights of him getting up and down, but Jamie is finally getting used to his "big boy" bed.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Do the wallpaper planets come complete with glow in the dark stars for the ceiling?

Unknown said...

No, but I thought about adding them... then I thought they'd probably keep the boys up all night because they're so cool. :)

FYRKRKR said...

That looks fantastic and I love the bright colors! You may be right about the stars, but I'd be awefully tempted!
My friends dad had a ball with a light inside that made the Constellation shine on the ceiling in a dark room. He'd sit forever and point things out and explain it all to us. Maybe you could find one of those when they're a little older?

Unknown said...

Ooh, that sounds awesome! I wonder where you'd buy such a thing...

FYRKRKR said...

Great sweater for little Clark!!!! Love the stitch! Was that Moss? I couldn't tell. I haven't knitted in so long I think I'll have forgotten! Congrats on the announcement! A girl! YAY!
I don't know where Mr. Lobdell got it. I'd say maybe a hobby shop? It was pretty cool, although at the time, we all thought it was nerdy!
Ha ha!

How do you get the extra links in your sidebar? I can't get the extra headers to add more links. I am so frustrated!
Gayle