Baby was being rather uncooperative this morning at my 20-week ultrasound. (I can't believe I'm already passed the halfway point!) Anyway, towards the end of my appointment the hospital had a "Code 2 disaster drill" and we all had to head down 4 flights of stairs (Phil, Nathan, and Jamie were there too) and stand in the parking lot for 10 minutes. When we got back up to the OB's office, the technician offered to take another peek and caught a glimpse when the baby finally decided to uncross its legs. However, she didn't manage to catch it with the freeze frame, so the very modest woman was willing to say she was about 90 percent sure it's a girl. (Eeeeee!)

Not that you can tell anything from that shot, but you can sort of make out that there's a baby in there! The technician was having a hard time getting good resolution and said she wanted to take another look in about 4 weeks. At that time she'll try to verify the sex, as well as take a few more measurements. Phil and I are thrilled to pieces at the possibility of having a daughter added to our family!
1 comment:
Exciting News!!!
I cannot believe that you are halfway there. My how time flies.
Of course I can't believe Kale is already 7.5 months either. I must be a little our of touch with time.
Post a Comment