Since posting earlier today about my husband and the sweater experience, it occurred to me that I ought to post another picture of him. As one of my commenters reminded me, most people who read my blog remember him as the one who looked like Napoleon Dynamite around Halloween. He has since had a nice haircut and I managed to get him to stand still with the new sweater on so I could do a short photo session. This is before I wash it though and I still don't think I want it shrinking too much... this one just makes him look cuddly, which isn't a bad thing... It just doesn't have the same effect as the grey one. :)

Please ignore the Hanes t-shirt sticking out the top... what in the world can a guy wear under such a nice sweater that won't look silly?

This is just before he burst out laughing...
Now, if I could just find him a kilt...
5 comments:
much, much better. very handsome.
utilikilts are widely available
my brothers love them and wear them all the time
Hmmm... I don't know. I think it would have to be a traditional Scottish kilt... and I'm not sure I'd want him to wear it all the time... Just for me, occasionally. :)
Totally with the utilikilt. My boyfriend wears one, and he wears it proudly :)
Have you seen how expensive those things are? I may have to buy the fabric and make one!
Post a Comment