How is it that it took me weeks to finish Esther (which I'm not at all sure I finished correctly,) yet it took me one evening and afternoon to finish this cabled hat. It looks here like it fits very snug on Nathan, but since it's designed to stretch, it fit fine on me as well. This one's going to a neighbor and it's time to finish some scarves.
Yes, this was the one from S&B - I was surprised at how quick it worked up and think I could have made it a bit longer. And yes, Phil is playing with his new X-box 360 in the background...
5 comments:
Looks like your model is playing video games with daddy...
Smiles
Kale is coding video games with daddy at this very minute...
Both sides of the cycle
Great looking hat! Is that the one from Stitch & Bitch or your own design?
It's a question of dedication. Heehee. Very nice hat. Hats rock.
Yes, this was the one from S&B - I was surprised at how quick it worked up and think I could have made it a bit longer.
And yes, Phil is playing with his new X-box 360 in the background...
Post a Comment