Of course, I plan to knit as much as possible this weekend and maybe even get up early on Friday to scope out some good deals on Christmas presents. Last year, Phil and I went to Costco and Best Buy and it was so crazy! My other ambition this weekend is to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It seems like everyone has seen it but me - oh, the woes of a mother of toddlers. Maybe I can get my mum to watch them for me. :)
Before I go, let me share a pic of the duster before the fun fur, since I should finish the fringe either tonight or tomorrow. Doesn't it look glamorous?Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:
Don't add the fun fur, it looks gorgous as is
Oh, I need to add it - that was the point after all. I wanted something festive to wear to Phil's Christmas party! :) It is cute without, except that the edges are all curly because of all the stockinette stitch.
Post a Comment