Friday, February 26, 2010

See?

Just had to share... I finished my Olympic Knitting a couple of nights ago at Sip Sip Knit... This is the BSJ (Baby Surprise Jacket.) Ok, so I'm a couple of months behind on the Knitters Guild knit-along - but hey, I finished it before the baby boy arrived. Yay! I have so much to share on the adoption front, but there's no time now... I'm off to a scrapbook retreat so I can finish Evelyn's baby book... ha, ha! I can tell you that it looks like now we'll be traveling in May. I'm so glad!
Here is the BSJ with buttons:

I love it and can't wait to make another one. And I can't believe how many baby things I am getting out of this yarn!

2 comments:

knitmomma said...

Beautiful! And the buttons look great with it.

Jane said...

I just adore this, Katie! I can see I'll have a BSJ in my future too.