Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year we carved pumpkins at our friends' house... Evelyn's pumpkin is the only one not in this photo. For some reason, Picasa won't let me upload more than 4 photos at a time so I'm still working out the issues with that. We let the kids design their own this year (this is easier to do when you each have a pumpkin to carve. In the past we have only bought them for the kids so it was harder to relinquish creative control!)
Phil initiated a Halloween craft session with the kids a couple of weeks ago. The kids hung spiders from every doorway, ghosts in our kitchen and each wall has a picture of a bat or pumpkin... I helped cut out the bats, Nathan made lots of spiders, and Jamie was a pumpkin-makin' machine!
Here the kids are dressed up all ready to go through the neighborhood with their Daddy... Evelyn is wearing a costume that my mum made for me when I was her age. I had made the wig for Jamie a couple of years ago and just added ribbons to it - she looks so adorable next to her sneaky brothers, the black-caped crusaders... :) Trick or Treat!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dad said...

This looks like the best Halloween ever! We're glad the Clown costume is getting used once again. We love the boy's outfits and Evelyn looks so adorable!

Love,
Mum and Dad