

Well, maybe just a little...


The yarn we were given on the train was Knitpicks Swish - it's superwash wool. I liked the softness of it, but I did not like how the teal color dyed my bamboo needles. :(
This hat was a fast and easy top-down beanie cap with a slip-stitch design.
I'm slowly moving along on the Outlander Shawl...

I can't really stretch it out without taking it off the needles... and considering it has well over 400 stitches at the moment I'm not going to do that. I can't wait to block this baby - it's going to be stunning!
Madrona is only two weeks away and I got into Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's class "Knitting for Speed & Efficiency." Eeeee - I'm so excited!


4 comments:
Cute hat!
Wow, very cute! Mine still isn't finished, but I noticed the teal Swish left a tiny bit of color on my hands too. My needles were metallic so I haven't noticed any color on them..
wah! I want to go to madrona! why didnt' you tell meeeeeeee!!
Can you just go to the speakers at night? Are you staying there? Email me and tell all, please!
That shawl is beautiful! Love the color; can't wait to see it blocked.
Can tomorrow morning get here any faster? :P
Post a Comment