And well, if you're saving up for a new spinning wheel... Don't go browsing on Craigslist, or you might end up spending it on something like this...


Oh, the Irish Folk Harp... How it called (or sung) to me! Now I just have to learn how to play... Know anyone who gives lessons?
And hmm, don't go to a site like this one... or you may be compelled to go out and purchase yet another pumpkin and spend half the night scooping pulp, roasting seeds, and creating one of these (when you should be working on finishing the embroidery on your son's class project and knitting on some things for the upcoming bazaar, or whatever else!)

Happy Halloween! And yes, we've already voted. Signed. Sealed. Delivered.


2 comments:
I love your harp. Do you have any music background? If so Im sure you could pick it up quite fast. We are doing our pumpkins after school on Friday (nothing like leaving it to the last minute) bought our candy already. Have a Great Halloween!
Yes, actually I played the cello for about 11 years and then recently took guitar lessons to learn some chords. I like the guitar and may go back to playing the cello, but I've always loved the harp and now I have an excuse to learn this as well! I've got to round out my renaissance skills. ;) Learning treble clef may be the most difficult thing about it since I mostly have read music in bass clef.
Post a Comment