Friday, July 11, 2008

Evelyn's To Do List:

1. Make an unfathomable mess. 2. See how many apples (or tomatoes) I can eat before someone sees me. 3. Explore Mama's purse (pulling out unnecessary items such as debit card, pre-paid coffee card, and keys... and of course the most interesting things like knitting needles, crochet hooks, and scissors.)4. Pull apart Mama's 3-ply in progress... again.5. Bliss out on wool or alpaca fumes. 6. Interfere with important bug research.7. Find out how many times I can make... Mama's... heart... skip...a beat.8. Give lots of hugs before bedtime because I know she still loves me.

5 comments:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

She is such a sweetheart. I am sure that you can forgive her anything with that cute face.
Well perhaps losing your crochet hook is a hard one to forgive!

knittingknirvana said...

Love the to do list--she is too cute!

kirsten said...

oh my goodness, she is full of energy, isn't she?! WOW!! it seems that little evelyn is all over the place.

all those pics are so precious!!

JD said...

That is the most adorable post I have ever read!

Anonymous said...

A GREAT list, Katie! I so agree with everything. You've captured your daughter in all her precocious cuteness!