I've been keeping up with my diet and exercise this week. I've taken a walk every other day and went to the gym on the alternate days. (I think I'd better get out for a walk today before the weather gets too nasty - there's supposed to be another storm tonight.) Here's a photo of the boys in the jogger when Phil and I went for a walk together last Sunday: 
I'm pretty excited to go to my Weight Watchers meeting because my scale is telling me I've lost 6 lbs! I know not to be too excited about it though since this is pretty typical for me when I start dieting. After this, I'm hoping to lose about 1 - 2 lbs a week to reach my 50 lb goal. We'll see. Hope you are all having a healthy year so far!


2 comments:
Loved the yarn in your post below. The HP sweater is going to be cute. :-) I made it out for a walk today, too. I'm much more motivated living with someone who has a dog who *loves* to for long walks. :-) She is always so excited to go that it makes me excited to go, too.
I like the scarf. It seems to really suit Phil. He looks so nice in grey.
You are totally kicking booty on the exercize. I'll be picking it back up today, if all goes well. Hopefully, I'll be able to mangage breathing enough to finish.
Enjoy WW today! You sexy thing! I've got a ton of WW cook books you can borrow if you like.
Post a Comment