And out our back window...
We have about 18 inches right now, and we're supposed to get more tonight. Phil didn't go to work yesterday or today, and had to leave his car about a mile away. We hope it hasn't got towed. He's going to to check on it this afternoon. I've been enjoying having him home though because it has given me some time to do a few things. Yesterday I spun up the white wool, set it, and now it's almost dry and ready to knit.
I also finished the sewing on a couple of blankets for Nathan and Jamie... These were from my mum who hadn't gotten a chance to finish them herself. The half-sewn blankets been sitting in my closet for ages and I figured now that the cold weather has arrived the boys could use them! I'm grateful that we still have electricity, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do all that sewing and about 4 loads of laundry. Evelyn cooperated by sleeping most of the day.
As of yesterday, she is 2 months old! Here are a couple of pics we took while she was
awake...
She's trying ever so hard to get that thumb in her mouth... I can't wait until she succeeds. She won't take the pacifier - Believe me, I've tried.
The boys have been having a blast playing in the snow - making snow balls, snow forts, and snow men.
Inside, they've been "helping Dada" play Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Nintendo Wii. Today is much the same. Time to go make some lunch!


3 comments:
love the pictures. looks like that out my windows too. I wish I could stop going to work because of the
-40 thing. hasn't worked yet though!
Oh, man! You guys have a Wii? I am jealous. It looks so fun and something the whole family can enjoy! We have been trying to get on here in California to no avail. I refuse to camp outside of stores:) Happy Holidays to you!
Yeah, my husband IS the sort of person who would camp out in line... However, this year he lucked out. A friend of his at work is married to an insider at Nintendo.
Post a Comment