Thursday, September 14, 2006

Only 14 Days to Go!

The countdown has begun... Well, I suppose the countdown started about nine months ago, but now it's really down to the wire. I have a "To Do" list on the fridge with peel-off sticky notes to countdown the days until my scheduled c-section. I realize this would stress some people out, but I'm a list person so it's actually fun for me to be crossing things off and peeling off the numbers as each day passes.
I've been meaning to post about Nathan's first days at preschool, but for some reason the computer isn't recognizing the card reader (where the pictures are) so I'll have to have Phil sort that out first. Things are busy, busy, busy!
I can tell you though that I finally posted the pattern for those cute booties I showed you awhile back. I named them "Bottoms-Up Booties" because well, they're knit from the bottoms up! I also added a link on the Free Patterns page to the DIY network. Apparently they have a cool show called "Knitty Gritty" and they have lots of free patterns on their site as well. I've been hoping they put this show on DVD so I can see some of them. We have the basic of the basics when it comes to cable TV, so we unfortunately don't have that channel. When are the cable companies ever going to let us pay by the number of channels, and let us choose which ones we get?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you for posting bootie pattern.Will be useful - so many babies around me!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of your wait.

We've got all kinds of channels, and I still can't find the knitting one. I think someone might be trying to tell me something!

Molly said...

So Soon So Soon

Can't wait to meet your little one and I am sure you are twice as eager.