All this, and I managed to whip out a clutch purse to match the wrap I made for the reunion next weekend. Cute, no?
Voila - my own little version of the Chinese Charm Bag found in Stitch 'N' Bitch, although mine required no seaming and has a little more shaping at the top. It's also tiny since I was using up the last of the recycled silk. Do you think I changed it enough to post the pattern? I ended up using a little Cascade 220 to attach it to the bamboo handles - this gave it a much cleaner look.Since I'll be attending baby showers for other women in the next couple of weeks, I've also been working like crazy on a couple more baby bonnets and another pair of those booties (yes, I figured out what I did before - I just have a bit more tweaking to do before I post the pattern for them.) I finished my own pair of Knucks, but I still need to cast on for Jackie's... and I haven't even swatched for Anouk yet. Yikes - It feels like Christmas all over again! Did I mention I won't be doing Christmas knitting this year? Nope... not gonna happen.


No comments:
Post a Comment