The weather has been beautiful the last week and a half - such a nice change from the 3 weeks of rain we had just before. The guys have been able to work on our landscaping and it's really coming along. Here's another view from our upstairs window of the wall under construction - Phil's not in this pic because he was in the Bobcat at the time hauling more gravel. 
This was actually taken this morning so there's a lot more that got done today and I'll try to post another pic tomorrow.
As for the moebius basket, I did finish the bowl of it over the weekend so all I need to do is add the fringe and then felt it. I've decided to wait on the fringe until tomorrow night at Yarn Yoga because... well, it's just been too darn hot to knit! Instead I've been sitting outside with the kids, blowing bubbles, and helping them play a silly fishing game I bought at the dollar store. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment