Well, they are not all fruits but I have a nice little collection of baby hats to donate next month. The fiber guild met last Friday and I felt sort of put-out that they decided to wait and collect them next month instead. It means I'll be tempted to make even more when I really should be finishing the duster and starting on Christmas gifts. That night I did have fun chatting with the other ladies and learning how to make a new kind of stem for the berry hat I was working on. Then the following day I made up a pattern for the little bear hat on a whim - it turned out very cute, and I'll be sure to add that one to my Patterns page very soon. It will be so much fun to hand them over to the pregnancy center - the guy who runs it will come to next month's meeting to pick them up. I can't wait!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Fruits of my Labour
Well, they are not all fruits but I have a nice little collection of baby hats to donate next month. The fiber guild met last Friday and I felt sort of put-out that they decided to wait and collect them next month instead. It means I'll be tempted to make even more when I really should be finishing the duster and starting on Christmas gifts. That night I did have fun chatting with the other ladies and learning how to make a new kind of stem for the berry hat I was working on. Then the following day I made up a pattern for the little bear hat on a whim - it turned out very cute, and I'll be sure to add that one to my Patterns page very soon. It will be so much fun to hand them over to the pregnancy center - the guy who runs it will come to next month's meeting to pick them up. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those are very cute hats Katie. I can't believe all of the projects you are working on. It seems like you are producing a lot of fruit. :)
Sooooo cute!!! I'm going to have to knit that bear hat for my little "bear"! I'll keep an eye on your patterns page!
Your trip to the pumpkin patch looks like lots of fun! I never did knit those hats to sell at the patch...
They're adorable! I'm so not worthy...
Oh, whatever Rebecca... Like I could crank out all those Bubble Bags that fast!
Smiles, Katie
Post a Comment