Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Testing... 1..2..3

Well, I'd thought I'd try this out. Not blogging - I already have one over at MSN, but it isn't quite meeting my needs. No, but I've seen a couple of blogs here at Blogger that seem a bit more user friendly (for both the blog writer and people who want to leave comments,) so I'm giving it a test run.

3 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I find blogger pretty intuitive for a beginner like myself. I was using the one on Friendster earlier.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Now that you mentioned it, I do wish that Blogger can categorise.

I also wish it has a export to file function like Friendster. That way, if I wanted to migrate to another blog or something, I could do it easily. Transfer my files, etc.

What is your eventual decision? Xanga, Livejournal, MSNSpace, Friendster, Blogger, Blogspace?

Unknown said...

I think I'm gonna stay right here. :)